Post-Operative Home Care in Nova Scotia
Home Care isn’t just for seniors- it’s the ideal care solution for you, post operation.
These days, hospital stays are short and countless procedures are done through out-patience. Often, patients find they are being discharged before they feel ready to care for themselves, so we offer Post-Operative Care.
We offer as little or as much help as you need… when you need help the most. Post-surgical clients often feel vulnerable and disoriented; this is a time when you really need to know that someone is there to call on when you need help. We provide post-operative home care in Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford and the surrounding communities.
We can provide:
- A lift to and from your procedure
- Someone to stay with you for one (or a few days) or nights
- Someone to prepare your meals, or simply, a cup of tea
- Someone to help you with your personal needs when you are unable to help yourself
- Someone to relieve you of the house keeping while you are recuperating
- Someone to keep you company and make sure you are not alone
- Simply, someone to take care of you at a time when you really need it.